Marketing Force is a Canadian digital marketing company based out of Barrie. We have been in business since 2008 and specialize in social media and inbound marketing. We serve small, mid, and enterprise level companies.
We are looking for a skilled writer who will create content, edit content, optimize and reformat content for our clients. The position will be primarily work from home with the exception of weekly team meetings in our Barrie office and also meetings at clients’ offices.
The candidate must:
- Have a degree in English or similar discipline.
- Possess a keen attention for detail and have impeccable spelling and grammar in the English language. This is an editorial position, and this team member will be relied upon to produce public relations material for large companies. There can be no errors.
- Be excellent at managing time and be able to work productively, independently.
- Have a vehicle.
Additional skills that are an asset include:
- A background in finance or real estate.
- An understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to perform keyword research.
- A background in project management.
- Experience working with inbound marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Constant Contact, Acton, etc.
- A basic understanding of WordPress and social media platforms.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a growing team
- The ability to learn about a wide range of businesses
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume email@example.com. We will follow-up with candidates who are selected for an interview. Only those who meet the minimum skill requirements will be considered.
- After the interview stage and as a final step, the selected candidates will have to submit a 500 blog on a provided topic so that we can assess your writing skills.